Cardiology Services at Methodist Mansfield
Cardiac care at Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center has received Chest Pain Accreditation from The Joint Commission.
A team of independently practicing skilled cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, interventional radiologists, and vascular surgeons on the Methodist Mansfield medical staff are available to treat a variety of heart and vascular conditions and to respond to cardiac emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Amon G. Carter Foundation Heart and Vascular Center
The Amon G. Carter Foundation Heart and Vascular Center, located in the new 110,000-square-foot Tower Two at Methodist Mansfield Center, expands the hospital’s cardiology services, bringing advanced care to the heart of Mansfield and the surrounding communities.
Designed with the patient in mind, the Heart and Vascular Center provides a wide range of cardiac procedures, from open heart surgery to diagnostic and interventional cardiology. Learn more about the Heart and Vascular Center...
Comprehensive Cardiac Care
- Atrial septal defect repair to correct heart defects
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiovascular imaging
- Cardiovascular Stress Testing
- Digital cardiovascular imaging
- Doppler ultrasound
- Echocardiogram with digital echo
- Carotid artery stenting
- da Vinci® Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Interventional cardiology procedures
- Open-heart surgery-including:
- CABG Coronary Artery Bypass Graff
- Valve Repair Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Options
- Transradial percutaneous coronary intervention (TR PCI) – through the wrist
- Arctic Sun® 5000 Targeted Temperature Management™ – advanced technology which rapidly cools down heart attack patients’ core body temperature from 98.6 degrees to 91 degrees. Placing the body in a hypothermic state improves survival rates and decreases the severity of damage to neurological and vital organs. Throughout the procedure, medical personnel monitor vital signs and keep patients comfortable.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Coming Soon
Count on the Chest Pain Specialists
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center has received Chest Pain Accreditation by the Joint Commission.
The Center has also received the UnitedHealth Premium Interventional Cardiac Care Specialty Center designation, for providing our communities with conscientious, reliable cardiac care.
Nurse Practitioner Cardiology Services
The diagnosis of heart disease may cause anxiety and concern. A Nurse Practitioner in Cardiology Services at Methodist Mansfield Medical Center is available to guide you through your cardiovascular care. They specialize in cardiology and currently work closely with the cardiothoracic surgeons and cardiologist to ensure patients are being provided the best cardia care in the area.
See a Cardiology Care Specialist
Find a heart physician at the Methodist Mansfield Medical Center. For information about our comprehensive cardiology services, please call us at 682-242-2000 or see our helpful heart patient resources.
Texas law prohibits hospitals from practicing medicine. The physicians on the Methodist Health System medical staff, are independent practitioners who are not employees or agents of Methodist Health System or any of its affiliated hospitals.