Methodist Richardson Digestive Health Services
Digestive health services at Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Procedures performed in the Center for Digestive Health at Methodist Richardson include endoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, and colonoscopy for treatment of diseases and conditions including:
- Colon cancer screening
- Esophageal conditions, including:
- Stomach and small intestinal conditions, including:
- Large intestine or colon conditions, including:
- Pancreas, liver, and gallbladder conditions, including:
- Endoscopic services, including:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic management of upper and lower GI bleeding
- Endoscopic diagnosis and palliation of tumors for colon or esophageal cancer
To find a physician on the medical staff at Methodist Richardson, search the online physician directory or call 972-4-DR-LINE (972-437-5463).
Methodist Richardson Medical Plaza I
403 W. Campbell Road, 2nd Floor
Richardson, TX 75080
Texas law prohibits hospitals from practicing medicine. The physicians on the Methodist Health System medical staff are independent practitioners who are not employees or agents of Methodist Health System, Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Methodist Charlton Medical Center, Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, Methodist Richardson Medical Center, or any other affiliated institution.